We were spoilt when my daughter arrived as was she. Sadly over time we've forgotten a lot of the gifts but the ones that really stuck with us four years later are these:
- Chocolate Lindt flowers - mum's definitely need gifts too and will be so grateful for being remembered.
- Hand knitted shawl from granny. Absolutely beautiful and still popular even now.
- We adore the personalised gifts we got. Beautiful building blocks with a subscription are amongst our favourites.
- A massive box of different types of chocolate brownies. So delicious and helped cheer me through evening cluster feeding and breastfeeding hunger.
- A hand made owl mobile/wall hanging from a London boutique. So cute
Yummikeys are a beautiful new baby gift too and can be engraved with a name and date of birth making them a really special keepsake.
Leave a comment